The proposed scheme aims to foster an inclusive approach to the design and construction of the public realm and new residential building developments.
The site development works and residential units have been designed to comply with the requirements of Part M 2010, Section 3: Access and Use of Dwellings:
- The approach to dwelling entrances will be level or gently sloping.
- Main entrances will be accessible.
- Internal corridor widths and minimum clear widths of doorways comply with TGD Part M requirements.
- All units will be provided with an accessible WC.
- Switches and sockets will be located at accessible heights.