The Proposed Kilmallock Local Area Plan 2019-2025 comprises a written statement and maps and is accompanied by:
- A SEA Screening Report on the likely significant effects on the environment of implementing the Local Area Plan – pursuant to the Planning and Development (Strategic Environmental Assessment) Regulations 2004-2011.
- An Appropriate Assessment Screening Report pursuant to the EU Habitats Directive (92/43/EEC) and
- A Flood Risk Assessment
Submissions/Observations may be made as follows:
- Online at https://mypoint.limerick.ie.
- Email to email@example.com or
- In writing to Forward/Strategic Planning, Limerick City & County Council, Merchants Quay, Limerick, V94 EH90
Please make your submission by one medium only i.e. in hard copy, online or e-mail.
Any submissions or observation shall state your name, address and where relevant, the body or organisation represented. Children or groups or associations representing the interests of children are entitled to make submissions or observations to the proposed LAP.
All submissions or observations made from 13th April 2019 to 27th May 2019 (inclusive) with respect of the Proposed Kilmallock Local Area Plan 2019 - 2025 and associated environmental reports will be taken into consideration by the Council before the making of the Local Area Plan.
The details including the names of those making submissions may be shared with relevant Council Departments or their agents involved in the making of the Local Area Plan and may form part of reports linked to the making of the Local Area Plan.
The Chief Executive’s Report outlining submissions and observations received will include the names of those who made submissions or observations and will be included in the agenda of a Council Meeting and will be published on the Limerick City & County Council website.