Part VIII - Barnaklye Housing, Patrickswell, Co. Limerick
LIMERICK CITY & COUNTY COUNCIL PART 8 DEVELOPMENT
Planning & Development Acts 2000 (as amended) Planning & Development Regulations 2001 (as amended) Part 8 Development
In accordance with Part XI of the Planning & Development Acts 2000 (as amended) and Part 8, Article 81 of the Planning and Development Regulations 2001 (as amended), notice is hereby given that Limerick City & County Council proposes to carry out the development described hereunder at the following site: Barnakyle, Patrickswell, Co. Limerick.
The proposed development will consist of:
- Provision of 24 no. single storey, dormer and two storey residential housing units. The unit mix comprises; 8 no. 2 bedroom units, 11 no. 3 bedroom units and 5 no. 4 bed units;
- New roads running north-south and east-west connecting the development with Clarina Road and future proposed neighbouring developments, associated footpaths, 13 no. car parking spaces;
- Hard landscaping including; bin stores, privacy strip to front gardens, rear garden walls and installation of street lighting;
- Soft landscaping including; planting and trees;
- Construction of and / or remedial works to boundaries with adjacent sites;
- Construction of new watermain, new foul sewer connection, storm sewer, and surface water drainage systems;
- Connection to public utilities;
- All associated site works.
Limerick City & County Council has carried out an Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) Screening Report in accordance with Article 120 of the Planning & Development Regulations 2001 (as amended) and has determined that there is no real likelihood of significant effects on the environment. Accordingly, it has been determined that an EIA is not required in respect of this proposed development. Nonetheless, any person may within 4 weeks from the date of this notice apply to An Bord Pleanála for a screening determination. Such an application should be addressed to The Secretary, An Bord Pleanála, 64 Marlborough Street, Dublin 1, D01 V902.
Limerick City & County Council has carried out an Appropriate Assessment (AA) Screening Report and it has been determined that a full Appropriate Assessment is not required in respect of this proposed development.
Plans and particulars of the proposed development will be available for inspection and/or purchase at a fee not exceeding the reasonable cost of making a copy from the 05th September 2022 up to and including the 03rd October 2022 at the Customer Services Desk, Limerick City & County Council, Merchant’s Quay, Limerick, V94 EH90 and at the Planning and Environmental Services Department, Limerick City & County Council Offices, Dooradoyle Road, Limerick, V94 WV78 between 9 a.m. - 4 p.m. Monday to Friday (excluding Bank Holidays). Plans and particulars of the proposed development will also be available for inspection online during the above timeframe at https://mypoint.limerick.ie.
Submissions and observations in relation to the proposed development, dealing with the proper planning and sustainable development of the area in which the development would be situated may be made in writing to
- The Planning and Environmental Services Department, Limerick City & County Council Offices, Dooradoyle Road, Limerick, V94 WV78,
- or by email to email@example.com or
- online via https://mypoint.limerick.ie,
on or before 4p.m. on the 17th October 2022.
Note: Only submissions made in the above manner will be considered as valid submissions for the purposes of the Chief Executive’s Report that will be presented to Council.
Signed: Caroline Curley, Director of Services
Limerick City & County Council, Merchants Quay, Limerick