Proposed Killmallock Local Area Plan 2019 -2025
PLANNING AND DEVELOPMENT ACT 2000 (AS AMENDED)
Limerick City & County Council has prepared a Proposed Local Area Plan for Kilmallock, Co Limerick.
Pursuant to Section 20 of the Planning and Development Act 2000 (as amended) notice is hereby given that Limerick City & County Council being the Planning Authority for the area, has prepared a Proposed Local Area Plan (LAP) for Kilmallock, Co Limerick.
The Proposed Kilmallock Local Area Plan 2019-2025 comprises a written statement and maps and is accompanied by:
- A SEA Screening Report on the likely significant effects on the environment of implementing the Local Area Plan – pursuant to the Planning and Development (Strategic Environmental Assessment) Regulations 2004-2011.
- An Appropriate Assessment Screening Report pursuant to the EU Habitats Directive (92/43/EEC) and
- A Flood Risk Assessment
A copy of these documents may be inspected from 13th April 2019 to 27th May 2019 inclusive excluding Bank Holidays at the following locations.
Limerick City & County Council Offices:
- Civic Offices, Merchant’s Quay, Limerick City, V94 EH90
- Cappamore-Kilmallock Municipal District Office, Áras Mainchin Seoighe, Millmount, Kilmallock, V35HC97
- County Hall, Dooradoyle Road, Limerick, V94WV78
- Kilmallock Library, Millmount, Kilmallock, V35HC98
- Dooradoyle Library, Dooradoyle,V94AB03
- Limerick City Library, The Granary, Michael Street, Limerick,V94P38 and
Public Information Evening:
Members of the public and other interested groups are invited to attend the following drop-in public information session regarding the content of the proposed plan in the following location:
- 6pm to 8pm, Deebert House Hotel, Kilmallock on May 8th 2019
Strategic Environmental Assessment (SEA):
In complying with SEA Directive (2001/42/EC) and the Planning and Development (Strategic Environmental Assessment) Regulations 2004 to 2011, Limerick City & County Council has carried out Strategic Environmental Assessment Screening and determined that a SEA is not required for Proposed Kilmallock LAP.
A Screening for Appropriate Assessment has been carried out for the Kilmallock Draft LAP in accordance with the requirements of Article 6 of the EU Habitats Directive 92/43/EEC. Limerick City & County Council has determined that a full Appropriate Assessment is not required in this case.
Submissions/Observations may be made in respect of the Proposed Kilmallock Local Area Plan and associated Environmental Reports from 13th April 2019 to 27th May 2019.
Submissions/Observations may be made as follows:
- Online at https://mypoint.limerick.ie.
- Email to email@example.com or
- In writing to Forward/Strategic Planning, Limerick City & County Council, Merchants Quay, Limerick, V94 EH90
Please make your submission by one medium only i.e. in hard copy, online or e-mail.
Any submissions or observation shall state your name, address and where relevant, the body or organisation represented. Children or groups or associations representing the interests of children are entitled to make submissions or observations to the proposed LAP.
All submissions or observations made from 13th April 2019 to 27th May 2019 (inclusive) with respect of the Proposed Kilmallock Local Area Plan 2019 - 2025 and associated environmental reports will be taken into consideration by the Council before the making of the Local Area Plan.
The details including the names of those making submissions may be shared with relevant Council Departments or their agents involved in the making of the Local Area Plan and may form part of reports linked to the making of the Local Area Plan.
The Chief Executive’s Report outlining submissions and observations received will include the names of those who made submissions or observations and will be included in the agenda of a Council Meeting and will be published on the Limerick City & County Council website.
If you require more details, please contact Karen Burke or Bernadette Collins, Tel: 061 -557480 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.